SAIF offer scan and remote printing service to SJTU students. Wireless service can send files from anywhere, and provide print service to students. More information can be found below:
● Printer No: AD555
● Location: Near Building 301, 3F
● System: Only apply to PS Window's computer
● Setting: The initial setting is black and white printing
How to print
1. Download and install print driver
a) Through browser to download: Print-Driver.zip
b) Through SAIF-Wifi-Visitor to download driver:
Open IE browser or any folder, enter \\172.16.110.125 in address bar;
Enter 'Username' and 'Code' "Username: printuser Code: Print123user"
File path: Aurora > copy print driver to computer
2. Install Aurora print driver in PC System computer
a) Double click installation (If have firewall prevention , Please allow to pass);
b) Select language > Select installation path > installation completed.
3. Initial Print
a) Click print, select AuroraPrint, click 'ok';
b) User authentication: Enter 'Username' and 'Code' (Please refer to right picture);
c) Select way of print: Click 'swipe card' (Please refer to right picture);
d) Wait completed print after swipe card.
4. Student ID card registers
a) Please swipe student ID card on card reader before initial print;
b) Enter ID number and code, then click 'ok'.
How to copy and scan
1. Swipe card before operation;
2. Place paper in the paper cassette face up or face down. Place your original on platen cover at upper left corner;
3. For scan, select copy model and press 'Start' button;
4. For copy, select BIPS, then choose email address, press 'Start' button. Attention:
1. Must user authentication (Student ID card) every time before use print;
2. Press 'Access' button to quit after use.